Monday, December 1, 2008

2009- just around the corner

Good morning all (or, should I say "good afternoon"?? I was up from 2am-5am so I slept till 11).

Having visited the 12 x 12 group this morning (this is the day they reveal their latest pieces) I decided it's time to go ahead with our group. I am going to follow the same format as the 12 X 12 group in that one person will choose a theme and we will start on the first of the month and have 2 months to complete the piece. We will then post and do a critique.

On the date we post the next person will choose and post the next theme.

All work should be (more or less) 12" x 12"; no specified shape. ANY technique(s) are fair game. experiment!!!! That's what this is all about!

I think there are 4 or 5 of us (going to have to check). I am posting the first theme:

water (one of my favourite things). The starting date will be 1/1/2009 with the work to be posted on 3/1/09.

Post in comments if you have questions.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are well on your way to having your Christmas shopping done!!

Hugs,

teri

No comments: